Thursday, May 3, 2007

Parchment Park Play Group?

Anyone up for meeting at the park behind the library on Fridays at 9 or 10 am? Or, any other ideas for a get together?

5 comments:

Candace said...

I would love to start a playgroup and I think that a great way to do this is by doing something stress-free like the park. 10 a.m. on Friday sounds great. Let's figure it out and maybe start on the 11th.

Anonymous said...

What park were you thinking of? I'm game.

Candace said...

Kindelberger. It is behind the Parchment Library off Riverview.

Lindsey said...

Sounds good....we can rotate which park we do each week if we want. So, we will start at Kindleberger on May 11th at 10 am. YAY! I am glad it is finally nice weather!

Anonymous said...

I think if we try different parks in the area is good. I know spring valley has a bad rep, but mornings are quiet and it has great shads there and a great playground. There is also an elementary school right around the corner from our house that we can go to once school's out too. They have lots of grassy land we could play kick ball or frisbee or bubbles too!!