Saturday, April 21, 2007

Co-Ed Softball?

Mama Laughead this is a wonderful idea. So glad that you thought of it! Thank you for inviting me.

Well, I heard from Kasey that she is joining a softball team and it got me interested and thinking. Jonathan and I love to play softball and I was wondering if any of you know how to sign up or where to get more information about city or county co-ed softball teams. Is it too late? It would be so much fun to create our own husband and wife team from K2. Anyone interested?

4 comments:

Candace said...

I am a little intimidated by softball but I am positive that we could at least get together to play for fun some. I talked to my good friend Carolyn who will be visiting her family(the Gilberts) for awhile this summer. She really wants to play and I am sure that her family would play with us too. I also know that they would have at least some equipment. If you figure out something about a softball team and I am still too chicken to play, I will work very hard to help you find other people to play on your team. And I am great at cheering a team on.

Lindsey said...

Hmm, well I am not any good at softball....but Nathan is. So, let us know if you find out anything. I can be a great cheerleader!

Anonymous said...

I would love to play, I think we should have a game k2 vs. k1 !!
That would be alot of fun. and make it co ed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.