May 2nd - May 12th
I wanted to go as a family but we haven't planned it at all. Is anyone else interested? Has anyone done it before and can talk about it?
http://www.tuliptime.com/
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A stress-free way for us to connect and find out about the fun that can be had.
5 comments:
Jonathan and I went last year, it was fabulous! Bring your camera! We went to this tulip farm, it was kind of pricey, like $7.00/person to get in but well worth it. They also had buffalo which would be really fun for kids to see and I loved the Holland gift shop where they hand made wooden shoes right in front of you and hand painted ceramics right in front of you too. The tulip farm gave you a list of all the different varieties of tulips, they were all numbered out in the field (billions and billions of tulips) you could mark the ones you like and then on your way out, you can order the bulbs.
We really want to go as well. The only problem is that next weekend we will be in detroit. We were thinking about going on the 11th or 12th if you are interested.
I would like to go as well. We can all tag along. I heard it's beautiful
And I will bring my camera. Have we decided on a date yet?
Nathan and I are planning on going this weekend, May 5th. Anyone else going on Saturday?
We want to go this weekend also(4th or 5th). It looks like there might be bad weather next weekend. We actually went last year and the weather was so bad that most of the tulips in town had been blown apart. We want to go see the windmill and everything.
Post a Comment