Friday, April 20, 2007
The Purpose of This Blog
This is Candace. We can hang out as women or with kids and husbands or just let each other know about things going on in town. I always see things that are going on in town that I want to do. I don't usually want to do them alone and I want to invite everyone. I want to know who else wants to do them and who wants to meet for what. I have set up this blog so that everyone on it can make new posts. We'll post by topics that we want to talk about and by events happening in town. Does everyone know how to do this? You can invite anyone to post on this blog that you want to; I just thought that I would start by inviting you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment