I thought that playgroup was a great success today. I took Lindsey's playgroup email and invited those on that list to this blog. Hopefully we can keep getting together. If you know of anyone else who you want to be a part of this blog, forward them your invite, invite them through settings, or let me know the email address.
Playgroup 18 May 10 a.m Spring Valley park at the set of two playsets(little and big).
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I enjoyed the playgroup today too. I look forward to trying different parks in the area
Is anyone open to moving it up to 9:30 or does 10 work better? I just worry about having Jadyn's fair skin out during peak sun hours....but if 10 works better for everyone else we will load up on sunblock!
I was thinking that we would move up the time as the days got warmer. I would rather stick to ten this week. But we could move it to 9:30 after that or in June or something.
Honestly, I was already late at ten; I try to work out before I come. But that doesn't need to prevent a time change. I too worry about the sun.
I have the opposite problem. Jadyn has been waking between 6 and 6:30 so we have too much time to get ready!
We can see if everyone would like to move it earlier starting in June.
Eva used to do that. Now she gets up between 6:45 and 7:45. So I hope she will start sleeping in for you. How do people get their kids to sleep until 11? Or at least 8:30?
I can't make it tomorrow. Sorry guys. Make sure to post up future plans.
Well, there are no future plans b/c Jadyn and I were the only ones there. Unless of course you count the scary guy who parked his car by us and headed off into the woods!!
Okay, Friday May 25th at 10:00 will be at Kindleberger Park again. I hope to see everyone there.
We are leaving town on the 25th. Sorry! We have to work better at arranging this because I really want to do this. Because I get bored at home all the time.
Post a Comment